Old 26-06-2012, 08:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
aquachimp[_2_] aquachimp[_2_] is offline

Default Project ideas [photo attached]

On Jun 24, 10:25*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
"aquachimp" wrote in message

On Jun 24, 12:29 pm, David Hill wrote:

On 24/06/2012 11:13, aquachimp wrote:

By the sound of that advice it might be easier to just move house.

I once had to move house 5 times in one year. If you think moving

house is easier than a bit of extra effort to spruce up a garden, then

quite frankly, you're clueless.

I do wish people would not resort to name-calling if they don't agree with
what someone has said. *This is a nice group and I hope it will remain so.
Some of us have strong opinions - I sometimes have - but Baz & I managed to
have a lively argument not long ago about the possibility of sexing day old
chicks by eye. *He thinks he is right and I think I am. *We managed it
without calling each other names and agreed to differ and remain friends.
If we had resorted to calling each other stupid, clueless, or similar that
would not have been the case.
Tina

Well you can **** off then. Or have you got something even vaguely on
topic to contribute; Not a lot I see.

I posted something in good faith. I was not expecting an unwarranted
attack in the form of such an non-constructive , totally uncalled for
retort.

I reserve the right to describe such an prick as "clueless".
Incidentally, "clueless" was applied as a character description... not
a name. If you want to call him that name, then that's your business.