Old 26-06-2012, 09:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Anyone had luck with Brussels sprout plants?

Baz wrote:
Mine are just turning from redish to green and seem to be growing a bit.
After umpteen attempts.
Same with Savoy cabbage.
I am wondering if it's too late now for them to produce.

Mine were looking very sad after I left them way too long in seedling
compost in seed trays. But I've potted them up a little bit into some
more healthy compost, and they're coming on a treat. Still in the
greenhouse at the moment. Nowhere near ready to go into the ground.