Old 28-06-2012, 03:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default midlands flooding

Just been reading about more heavy rain and flash floods:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-18624085

Hope everyone is OK, and your gardens too.

In Lower Normandy we are seeing the effects of too much rain on some
plants... while others are very lush after years of spring drought.
Thunder storms headed this way later perhaps, I can see them north on
the radar, looks very heavy indeed. 29C, and very heavy.