Old 28-06-2012, 10:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Johno Johno is offline

Default Murraya Koenigii

Had some seeds sent to me from California, several years ago by a contact there. Easy to propogate and grows well. Dont let it dry out though, serious leaf drop otherwise. Save the leaves for cooking if it happens. Every few years I cut it back hard and it re shoots every time. Mine has never flowered, although a second plant I gave to my mum did and it filled the house with a delicious scent for days.
Good luck and enjoy!