Old 29-06-2012, 01:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
shirleycatuk shirleycatuk is offline

Default Kiwi question!

I have a kiwi plant/vine, have no idea what type as it was one of my
'rescues'. It's been flowering it's socks off and now there seem to be some
tiny fruits. Has anyone got one of these plants to fruit successfully when
they only have one cultivar? Everything I've read says you need at least two
plants of the hardy variety, and this one is hardy having spent the last two
winters outside in a pot.
--

shirley x
http://community.webshots.com/user/s...host=community