Old 01-07-2012, 11:16 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Steerpike Steerpike is offline

Default After the hail

On Jul 1, 12:18*am, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
Yes, I have lost quite a lot of plants on the allotment.
Peas are smashed, as are some french beans I planted out last week, some of
the runner beans have suffered, and the spinach has been uprooted (how?)
Only a few sweetcorn plants have survived. *Strawberries bashed

Lettuces laugh at hail, apparently..they are fine. *Amazing, isn't it?

I notice more and more posts on here related to the weather. Does no
one using this group care that predictions made in regard to the
effects of global warming all seem to be pretty accurate, with the
only exception being the process seems to happening a lot faster than
was initially expected?

There is little or no accurate information in the corporate media
concerning global warming, but users of this NG seem to be
experiencing the effects of this first hand, so it seems surprising no
one seems to have grasped the fact that propaganda related to global
warming issued through the corpse media simply isnt correct?