Old 01-07-2012, 03:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes[_5_] Alan Holmes[_5_] is offline

Default After the hail

"Steerpike" wrote in message
On Jul 1, 11:44 am, Martin wrote:
On Sun, 1 Jul 2012 03:16:01 -0700 (PDT), Steerpike

wrote:
On Jul 1, 12:18 am, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
Yes, I have lost quite a lot of plants on the allotment.
Peas are smashed, as are some french beans I planted out last week,
some of
the runner beans have suffered, and the spinach has been uprooted
(how?)
Only a few sweetcorn plants have survived. Strawberries bashed

Lettuces laugh at hail, apparently..they are fine. Amazing, isn't it?

I notice more and more posts on here related to the weather. Does no
one using this group care that predictions made in regard to the
effects of global warming all seem to be pretty accurate, with the
only exception being the process seems to happening a lot faster than
was initially expected?

Which of the many forecasts?
--

Martin

I would suggest opening your own eyes and observing the freak weather

conditions which are now pretty much the norm, rather than taking
notice of ridiculous propaganda issued by the corpse media.

Like the volume of rain and the cold weather we have been having more of!

Alan