Old 01-07-2012, 05:31 PM
DockLeaf's Avatar
DockLeaf DockLeaf is offline
Registered User

Location: Lancashire
Default water bogging in the garden

hi guys, i have 2 sep[erate lawns in my garden
the left hand side always seems to hold
water as the right hand side is great, i need to know
if there is anything i could do to stop it filling with
water well not as such as filling but if you can imagine it being
Squelchy when stood on and your trainers/wellies start sinking....
With the weather we have been having its very hard to cut the
left hand side due to this keep bogging like it is doing, i am
very new to gardening so as much info as possible is needed
i dont want to dig n turn then put new lawn i wanna try to
keep the grass but i want the squelchiness gone?????