Old 01-07-2012, 07:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default Slugs natural food

On 01/07/2012 15:26, Jake wrote:
On Sun, 01 Jul 2012 15:12:39 +0100, wrote:

Also, we expect our plants to be far superior and productive compared to
weeds, so they are generally grown in better conditions than weeds,
making them more succulent and inviting.

Are you implying that my hostas and dahlias, which are entirely
un-nibbled, have been grown in worse conditions than weeds in order to
make them less succulent and inviting?

Yup!! Must be so. :~)) Of course slug treatments would make them less
inviting, however succulent.

I would challenge you to
pistols at dawn but you would have a minimum advantage of 2:1

Oh, easily, and I could lasso you with my web. Bet you'd look dead cute
wrapped in silk :~)).

Cheers, Jake
Urgling from the East End of Swansea Bay. We don't yet have a
"dah dah dah dah dee dee deeee" theme tune but we're working on it.

Can't tell astilbe from aranthus
But I can from an acanthus!

--
Spider