Old 01-07-2012, 09:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default After the hail

I would suggest opening your own eyes and observing the freak weather

conditions which are now pretty much the norm, rather than taking
notice of ridiculous propaganda issued by the corpse media.

Like the volume of rain and the cold weather we have been having more of!

Alan

But then in my younger day it was the Atom bombs that were to blame,
followed by the testing of Hydrogen Bombs, then all the rockets punching
holes in the Ozone layer, then it was pollution from cars then all
pollution from industry etc.
I bet they blamed fire, the wheel, bows and arrows, gunpowder........