Old 02-07-2012, 07:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Steerpike Steerpike is offline

Default After the hail

On Jul 1, 11:05*pm, Martin wrote:
On Sun, 1 Jul 2012 22:46:35 +0100, "Ophelia"
wrote:

"David Hill" wrote in message

I would suggest opening your own eyes and observing the freak weather
conditions which are now pretty much the norm, rather than taking
notice of ridiculous propaganda issued by the corpse media.

Like the volume of rain and the cold weather we have been having more of!

Alan

But then in my younger day it was the Atom bombs that were to blame,
followed by the testing of Hydrogen Bombs, then all the rockets punching
holes in the Ozone layer, then it was pollution from cars then all
pollution from industry etc.
I bet they blamed fire, the wheel, bows and arrows, gunpowder........

*sigh* I remember it well ...

... they said that building Stonehenge would fix it
--

Martin

Maybe less apathy, and realisation that corporate media BS is just
that, would help to fix an awful lot of things in this world?