Old 22-04-2003, 06:44 PM
swroot

Default Solar lighting

Chris Norton wrote:

On Tue, 22 Apr 2003 07:16:32 +0100, "Aileen Howard"
wrote:

Hello again

I'm thinking of buying some solar powered garden lights. Argos has a set of
three for around £30 and I am wondering if anyone knows if they work OK.

They work no problem, just dont expect them to light your garden up
like a beacon. They are only a quite dull glow. We have them all
around our lawn and they light up for about 2-3 hours after dark.

We've had a small plastic globe version lighting a step for about three
years. As you say, it's a dull glow and it's a shade of orange I detest,
but it works.

regards
sarah

--
"Great is truth, but still greater, from a practical point of view,
is silence about truth." Aldous Huxley