Old 03-07-2012, 02:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mogga mogga is offline

Default Q: What/Who eats Potato foliage?

On Sun, 1 Jul 2012 09:25:20 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

There's no evidence of anything that exotic, there are lots of
slug/snail trails and a number of the tubers that I have lifted have
been 'drilled'. *I need the services of a small army of hedgehogs.

Regards
JonH- Hide quoted text -

Slugs don't usually eat the tops of potatos which are poisonous to
most things.
They will eat the tubers.
You sure it wasn't hail?

I'm still convinced it's slugs. There were some slugs on my potatoes
in bags.
--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk