Old 04-07-2012, 03:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default weeds?

Martin Brown wrote in
news

Main problem this year is the garden too wet to stand on!
(and often too cold and windy as well)

Yes, that is a problem.
Stanley knife to make an opening for glyphosate? Shroud the nozzle of the
sprayer? Don't know.
I am not at all good with the latin names, so when I say potato or broad
bean, Am I being ambiguous? But point taken! Soleirolia soleirolii is
exact.

For example my solanum tuberosum are growing nicely. Or my Vicia faba have
Simulium. I prefer being ambiguous. It's easier. Just having a laugh,
cachinnus or cachinnatio, but that IS ambiguous?

Baz