Old 04-07-2012, 05:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default What's eating my courgettes?

Moonraker wrote:
I've grown courgettes for a number of years and never had them eaten, I
cannot think of anything that would. Having said that if it stops
raining and I go out into the garden I bet mine will have been attacked
as well, sods law.

I've definitely had slug + snail damage to them before.

I appear to have accidentally* planted a large courgette pot in a flowering
planter bed this year, and it's started to fruit. Probably a bit risky to
try and move it now

* I had it in a pot ont he decking and needed to clear the decking, and
there was a big gap in the planter, so I put it in the gap meaning to
remove it later, then it rained lots and it kind of bedded in, pot and all