Old 05-07-2012, 05:24 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenveg View Post
Hi,
Nothing seems to be doing well in my garden this year, (apart from the weeds). I have planted bedding plants, impatiens, begonias etc. They start well, but then just seem to die away. Could it be that my soil is getting tired. The soil is well drained. If I need to feed the soil, can anyone tell me the best stuff to use.
Regards.
It may well simply be the dreadful weather. Not warm enough, too wet. It's nominally July, but in weather terms it's a rather wet April.