Old 05-07-2012, 05:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Poor results

"Greenveg" wrote

Hi,
Nothing seems to be doing well in my garden this year, (apart from the
weeds). I have planted bedding plants, impatiens, begonias etc. They
start well, but then just seem to die away. Could it be that my soil is
getting tired. The soil is well drained. If I need to feed the soil, can
anyone tell me the best stuff to use.

I'd use Growmore for a start, then follow up with watering on some seaweed
extract. Both of those you can buy in large amounts at a reduced price if
you look online.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.