Old 05-07-2012, 11:10 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Ross@home Ross@home is offline

Default Pepper or squash?

We have a bit of a quandry.
Picked up a 4-cell pack of transplants with this tag:
http://tinypic.com/r/xcu2cy/6
Description is of peppers and the picture definitely shows the calyx
and stem of peppers.
But, the planting instructions are more for squash-type plants plus
the leaves on the plants are squash-like rather than pepper-type
leaves.
The tag contains no information as to the the grower. The plants were
purchased at the garden center of a big box store so asking the staff
there would be a total waste of time.
They got planted in the squash part of the garden so I guess we'll
just have to wait and see what they produce.

Ross
Southern Ontario, Canada.
Ag Canada Zone 5B