Old 06-07-2012, 05:47 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default Venting about varmints

Pat Kiewicz wrote:

Oh, I hate groundhogs.

Arghh. I've got enough troubles (health). Damn. Damn. Damn.

sorry for the health problems. with all this heat
and humidity it sure makes it tough to get out and
get much done. it looks like we get a break back to
more normal temperatures for at least a few days soon.

it amazes me that some creatures will risk their
lives repeatedly for a bean sprout when all around
them they can eat many many hundreds of lbs of
green legumes (i wouldn't mind at all). i'll likely
be setting traps and hunting all season a lot more
than i'd like. in the meantime i'm hoping for the
snakes to keep working on them too.

songbird