Old 22-04-2003, 07:20 PM
Charlie

Default Tomato Size?

What am I doing wrong! I sowed my tomatoes about a month ago and they're
tiny Maybe I shouldn't have taken up veggie gardening after all!

Charlie.

"Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot" wrote in
message ...

"Charlie" wrote in message
How big should my tomato and pepper plants be right now? I mean,

they're
no
where near the size of the garden centre ones. Is that normal? Should

scrap them and buy some already grown to 6"?

Charlie.

I started mine about 6 weeks ago in pots, now they're planted straight

into
the soil in the greenhouse and they're about 8" tall and looking very
healthy. The peppers which I sowed at the same time, however, have only

just
started coming up! I'm in the South-East.

Si

---