Old 07-07-2012, 02:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_4_] Ophelia[_4_] is offline

Default Flooding precautions and response

On 2012-07-07 08:27:31 +0100, Chris Hogg said:

On Fri, 6 Jul 2012 23:19:56 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

Well I read that and didn't learn a single new thing. I think your
husband should stick to his present job, whatever that is.

Not everyone is as perspicacious as you Harry. Shame you had to
reproduce the whole thing just to tell us.

I think it's a shame he makes such a prat of himself rubbishing something
relevant to current weather conditions in many parts of the country. We
know at least one urgler who has been flooded out of their home twice this
year. I think I'm correct in saying that O's husband is a survival expert
and such information may well be of use to any one of us in the prevailing
weather. Given Harry's usual responses it would amaze me to hear he can
learn anything at all.

Not to worry David (hubby) will be happy to help in any way he can and
know it alls like harry don't bother him one little bit

http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/