Old 07-07-2012, 02:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Floods again!

On Sat, 07 Jul 2012 12:00:29 GMT, Baz wrote:

BUT we have done everything the insurers insisted we should do, and
again we have water everywhere. I am meeting them at 13.00 (1pm)

Well at least they should cough up again but I bet they start squirming
with more things you need to do and hiking your premium next year. B-(

This isn't a river bursting its banks, but poor management and
maintenance from Anglian and Severn Trent. We have never had this in
S****horpe before this year. So it is not classed as a flood zone. It
is pure neglect and cost reduction/cutting.

If that is proveable and simply not sheer volume of water overwhelming
the system.

--
Cheers
Dave.