Old 07-07-2012, 02:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default Flooding precautions and response

In article , says...

On 2012-07-07 08:27:31 +0100, Chris Hogg said:

On Fri, 6 Jul 2012 23:19:56 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

Well I read that and didn't learn a single new thing. I think your
husband should stick to his present job, whatever that is.

Not everyone is as perspicacious as you Harry. Shame you had to
reproduce the whole thing just to tell us.

I think it's a shame he makes such a prat of himself rubbishing
something relevant to current weather conditions in many parts of the
country.

Harry lives in Herefordshire where flooding is routine and people are
well accustomed to dealing with it

We know at least one urgler who has been flooded out of their
home twice this year.

queried by another urgler with obviously far more knowledge of the
aftermath of flooding (not Harry).

I think I'm correct in saying that O's husband
is a survival expert

I suggest you do some googling before parroting anything claimed from
that source.

Janet