Old 07-07-2012, 04:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] peterjones223@googlemail.com is offline

Default The hunt for the missing tomato!

On Monday, 18 October 1999 08:00:00 UTC+1, Janet Galpin and Oliver Patterson wrote:
The message
from "Darren Pepper" contains these words:

This is my first post in this excellent newsgroup that seems to have answers
to almost all gardening problems.

This year I bought and grew a F1 tomato called TRIO with some very good
results. The fruit were large of good shape and excellent taste. The
problem is the nursery where I bought the plants has closed down. I would
love to grow this variety again next year.

Does any one know of a place where I can get this variety either plants or
seed?

Hoping someone will know,

Darren

Hi Darren,

The Fruit and Veg Finder (1997 so possibly not 100% reliable) lists
these two places for Tomato F1 Trio:

Samuel Yates Ltd, Withyfold Drive, Macclesfield, Cheshire. Tel. 01625 427823
Seeds-By-Size, 45 Crouchfield, Boxmoor, Hemel Hempstead, Herts. Tel.
01442 251458

Hope this helps,

Janet G, Nr Spalding, S. lincs

hi darren try nutsncones on ebay i got them good luck pete