Old 07-07-2012, 06:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default Flooding precautions and response

On Sat, 7 Jul 2012 17:24:37 +0100, "Ophelia"
wrote:

Pruned

Please Ophelia, I am not going to get into any argument between you
and Janet. There are always two sides to a quarrel and Usenet is not
the place to debate them (unless one party resides on the Isle of
Wight, White or however it's spelt )) ).

I only want to establish whether there are two Harrys (of which one is
reliable) or just one. I have a Harry in Pembrokeshire in my head from
somewhere so there may indeed be two. If I have the time I may delve
back into my archives and see what the message ID info is. But having
the time at the moment is difficult so I'm hoping that Janet or Harry
will resolve the question, that's all.

I simply don't want to be tarring an informative Harry with the
uninformative brush if you get my drift.

Cheers, Jake
Urgling from the East End of Swansea Bay. We don't yet have a
"dah dah dah dah dee dee deeee" theme tune but we're working on it.

Can't tell astilbe from aranthus
But I can from an acanthus!