Old 08-07-2012, 07:53 AM
Decourcey Decourcey is offline
Registered User

Location: Worcestershire
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Hare-Scott[_2_] View Post
Pat Kiewicz wrote:
zibafu said:

My mother was growing them last year and its regrown apparently, but
she cant remember what it is, since she was growing a bunch of
different herbs last year, so any ideas as to what it is would be
great

[image: http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr149/zibafu/11.jpg]

Hard to tell anything from the picture. A better look at the flower
might help. Doesn't really resemble any culinary herb I am familiar
with. Does it have any particular aroma when you crush the leaves?

I have grown many culinary herbs and considered many more. This doesn't
look like one. A clearer and closer pic would help (hint: if you cannot
hold the camera steady try resting it on something)

This bloke:

Welcome to Gernot Katzer's Spice Pages

has just about every herb known. I don't think you will find it there.

David
I have lots of different herbs growing in my garden,but I have never seen that one. It looks very like a weed to me. Sorry.