Old 08-07-2012, 02:52 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug[_10_] View Post
I was worried about the fish eating tadpoles and baby newts and that
is why I fed them a lot instead, which seems to have worked with the
newts but not the tadpoles. The latter have disappeared completely and
here is not even any young frogs, though several adults.
.
The newts will be eating the frog tadpoles. I have to move my frogspawn to a different pond which doesn't have newts, otherwise I don't get any young frogs.