Old 10-07-2012, 01:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Floods again! At home and peed off.

On 2012-07-09 19:42:37 +0100, Jake said:
Keep us in the loop and remember that whilst we can't do anything
practical to help, we're thinking about you and your family and
sending emotional support across the internet airwaves.

Cheers, Jake
Urgling from the East End of Swansea Bay where sometimes
it's raining and sometimes it's not.

All I can do is second this. I am so sorry for all of you, Baz. What
a horrible experience this year has been for all of you. Please allow
yourself to realise you do have support and this WILL improve for all
of you. I feel so sadly for your family going through all this.

We are ok and thankyou for your kind words, Sacha
Baz