Old 10-07-2012, 06:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
harry harry is offline

Default Floods again! At home and peed off.

On Jul 10, 11:11*am, Steerpike wrote:
On Jul 9, 10:58*pm, kay wrote:

Steerpike;963924 Wrote:

snipped

It is reprehensible to use someone's personal tragedy to forward your
arguments. there is a time and a place for everything.

--
kay

Sadly as no one seems very much interested in making any attempt to
address the issues surrounding global warming, things like flooding
are likely to become more and more common. This has nothing to do with
any sort of "argument" on my part but is cold hard fact, which is
supported by the first hand experience of anyone who actually notices
the increasingly strange weather patterns we have been having for the

Quite right.