Old 22-04-2003, 08:32 PM
Jim

Default Scale

I may be wrong but my understanding is that even though scale is somewhat
impervious to insecticidal soap, there is a period that the scale exists as
a non-scaly crawly stage. So I have effectively used insecticidal soap on 5
day intervals for about a month. I also wiped the plant down with an rag
dipped in rubbing alcohol before spraying. This was a plant that I have had
for a long time and really didn't want to lose. If the plant is not that
important to you I would toss it. Also I would keep it away from my other
plants.

--
James Woomer
J&L Software
"TOM KAN PA" wrote in message
How do you prevent scale on house plants?