Old 11-07-2012, 03:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default On Topic of Gardening

Baz wrote in news:XnsA08D9ACFF9107bazfawltycom@
81.171.92.236:

"Pete" wrote in
:

Whilst I have every sympathy for Baz and others who have been affected
by recent weather/floods etc., isn't it about time this newsgroup got
back to what is supposed to be about -i.e. GARDENING!!!

It seems that the majority of threads this month alone have been
non-gardening - and the same was true in June

Come on all you gardeners - let-s have your thoughts/questions on
gardening please please please

Jeanne

Yes, Pete you are right.
You start then? joking.
I don't suppose any of us has had anything worth shouting about.
A few strawbs and a pea or broad bean here and there.

Tell us anyway. Let us all have a laugh at this horrid year and put it
behind us.

Baz

One thing, Pete, this is not only about me, Baz, its about all of the
others.

Baz