Old 11-07-2012, 03:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Fuschia[_3_] Fuschia[_3_] is offline

Default On Topic of Gardening

On Wed, 11 Jul 2012 14:44:44 +0100, "Pete"
wrote:

Whilst I have every sympathy for Baz and others who have been affected by
recent weather/floods etc., isn't it about time this newsgroup got back to
what is supposed to be about -i.e. GARDENING!!!

It seems that the majority of threads this month alone have been
non-gardening - and the same was true in June

Come on all you gardeners - let-s have your thoughts/questions on gardening
please please please

I heartily agree with you that politics has no place here, there are
more than enough places for that.

But the weather and its consequences are *always* relevant to
gardening. And as a respected member of URG, Baz deserves our support
for the devastating problem he is suffering.

And this doesn't stop or replace threads about plants and planting -
there is still plenty of room for them.