Old 11-07-2012, 06:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default On Topic of Gardening

"Bob Hobden" wrote in
:

"Jake" wrote ...

Martin Brown wrote:

On the plus side there is no need to water the hanging baskets.
(not strictly true some lobelia on the underside have dried out)

You forgot the other massive plus - all hosepipe bans have now been
lifted so everyone can put out their lawn sprinklers again and use
their hosepipes to water their vegetable patches.

Finally we have had the hosepipe ban lifted so yesterday afternoon I
power washed our patio in between the showers, forgotten how nice it
looks without all that green on it.

How many times does a person have to shower? You must have a hellish big
patio. Well I thought it was amusing.
Baz