Old 11-07-2012, 07:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_4_] Ophelia[_4_] is offline

Default On Topic of Gardening

"Baz" wrote in message
wrote in
:

And I think the first semi-accidental courgette (which was grown
deliberately but has rooted itself into a garden planter before I
could plant out on the allotment!) has its first fruit forming

Guess what we are all gonna do next year then? Semi-accidental some others
as well ;-) Deliberatly, of course.

Last week I went to buy some courgette plants but they had just sold out.
The nice lady suggested planting some seeds! She assured me they would be
growing fairly quickly. She was right!!! They are coming on by leaps and
bounds))

Newby O

http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/