Old 12-07-2012, 10:42 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_4_] Ophelia[_4_] is offline

Default totally off topic

"Martin" wrote in message
On Wed, 11 Jul 2012 10:23:46 +0200, Martin wrote:

On Tue, 10 Jul 2012 23:52:15 +0200, Martin wrote:

On Tue, 10 Jul 2012 22:22:15 +0100, "Ophelia"
wrote:

snip

I checked the EA website there are no flood warnings for where we are
going.I suppose there are still warnings as long as an area is
flooded.

Suppose so, but we don't have any around here. Hope all is well for
your
trip.

I'm sure it will be.

We have had thunderstorms & torrential rain here for the last six
hours.

We had another fantastic dawn thunderstorm this morning.
The lawn won't need watering, again.
Representatives of Dutch beach cafes and the water sport industry have
complained that the Dutch Met Office forecasts mean they have no
customers. Dutch Met Office replied that they should blame the
commercial weather forecasters.OTOH the thunderstorms we had this
morning were not forecast by the Dutch Met Office.

Forecast here is for a very good day and warm. Well warm it is, but
overcast it is also. You will not be surprised to know we are expecting
heavy rain on Friday ...

http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/