Old 12-07-2012, 01:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Flood area?

Martin Brown wrote in
:

That way you will at least stand some chance of success in future.

I didn't get where I am today by being somewhere else!
I am not the fool you think I am (translation)

I did not ask for advice on this subject, but accept gladly even so. It
proves to me that people either want to help, or try to insist, without any
qualifications that I can see, that they know best. This is not aimed at
you, Martin Brown.(there is another Martin)

I have been reporting to this group the conditions of my personal and local
circumstances and sometimes I have been very frustrated with all that is
going on around me.
I think it is on topic, borderline I know.
There are people in this group that actually care about this and the
possibilily that it might affect them when the weather turns.

My rant is over and drawn a line under it.

Best wishes .
Baz