Old 13-07-2012, 11:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_4_] Ophelia[_4_] is offline

Default nice morning innit

"Jake" wrote in message
On Thu, 12 Jul 2012 10:29:52 +0100, "Kate Morgan"
wrote:

I am having a tidy up in a very overgrown corner of the garden, the sun
is
shining the perfume from my Kiftsgate rose is wonderful and there some
wild
strawberries growing here, I may be some time, only came in to visit the
bathroom, blokes are lucky they can just duck into a handy hedge :-)

kate

No!

Got up to a sunny morning. Decided to get some weeding done while the
sun dried the grass from an overnight shower. No problem.

Got the wheelbarrow to get some mulch from the compost heap to spread
over weeded area. Discovered tear/slash in wheelbarrow tyre.

Decided to cut grass anyway. Went to move car from drive (part of the
logistics and I always cut front lawns first for some reason). Started
car to be greeted by two flashing warning lights and a pinging alarm.
Checked book. Phoned garage to make appointment for diagnostic check.
Local garage can't do it so had to phone main dealership. While on
phone it started peeing down.

Now trying to find something constructive to do to avoid the pile of
ironing becoming the top priority task. Have already sourced
replacement for wheelbarrow.

Well that little lot ought to keep you out of mischief for a while ...

And, if memories of my mother are anything to go by, whilst we men can
admittedly duck behind a hedge, you women can always find a convenient
nettle patch into which to lower yourselves.

Ouch!

http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/