Old 13-07-2012, 06:06 PM
Lee160 Lee160 is offline
Registered User

Default Garden Edging?

Hi,im Lee and this is my first post.Ive dismantled my garden so im starting from scratch.Im looking at doing borders around the garden for flower beds and water features.Im not having a lawn so maybe stones with a pathway.Ive been looking at edging and im thinking of the galvanised steel look or a plastic stone or brick edging.The best options seem to be from America if you want the stone look.Im just posting to see if anybody knows of anywhere in the UK that does them.Ive been on ebay and seen the red brick effect but if you know other options please let me know thanks.