Old 14-07-2012, 11:56 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme[_2_] Stephen Wolstenholme[_2_] is offline

Default I'll have webbed feet soon

On Sat, 14 Jul 2012 03:37:36 -0700 (PDT), Steerpike
wrote:

On Jul 14, 11:28*am, wrote:
In article ,
Stephen Wolstenholme wrote:

My cousin was born with webbed feet but she still complains about the
weather!

It's when you start to develop gills that you really have to worry,
but that is mainly a problem for the residents of Arkham.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Seems astounding that posters here feel that the decimation of our
planet due to the effects of unrestricted pollution, causing global
warming, is a matter to be joked about?

In my case it isn't a joke. My cousin does have webbed feet.

Steve

--
Neural Network Software. http://www.npsl1.com