Old 14-07-2012, 12:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default I'll have webbed feet soon

In article ,
Moonraker wrote:
On 14/07/2012 11:28, wrote:
In article ,
Stephen Wolstenholme wrote:

My cousin was born with webbed feet but she still complains about the
weather!

It's when you start to develop gills that you really have to worry,
but that is mainly a problem for the residents of Arkham.

I did not understand the reference to Arkham, did a Google, seems you
must be a Batman fan, or have had experience of "Lunatic Asylums", now
Hebdon Bridge reference I could understand.

Try H.P. Lovecraft.

The excessive rain does not seem to have affected my garden unduly,
except for the soft fruit. However, though growing strongly there are no
signs of flowers on my runner beans, could that be due to the wet?

No. The cold. Or too much nitrogen.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.