Old 14-07-2012, 05:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default I'll have webbed feet soon

In article , says...

I blame the stupid people who a few weeks, yes a few weeks, ago were
bemoaning a draught that is would take many a month to recover from.

If rainfall had been normal for the season, reservoir water levels would
still be low.

The only reason reservoirs are now recovered, is because of the
exceptionally heavy and prolongued rainfall.

Reminds me so much when, in the late 70s, the minister of draught was
transferred to the job of floods, nothing changes, why can't politicians
keep their noses out of common folks lives?

Then we'd be at the mercy of people who think droughts are currents of
air.

Janet