Old 14-07-2012, 05:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_4_] Ophelia[_4_] is offline

Default On Topic of Gardening

"Baz" wrote in message
"Ophelia" wrote in
:

My younger brother who is sharing the lottie cannot get down there
now much, he is heavily involved with the Olympics.
To be fair, he did tell me that.
I've not told him that we have potato blight. Or that he needs to use
his borrowed petrol strimmer to make sure I am not stung to death by
the nettles getting from the gate to the plot.

Oh dear Being the newby that I am, I am not sure what potato blight
is but it doesn't sound too good ...
Good luck with it and I hope it clears up fast ...

SHHH! blight is the worst thing in the garden. It affects potatoes and
tomatoes.

Many of us have it now.

A link for you

http://www.wesleyjohnston.com/users/...ne/blight.html

I have an idea that you know what it is :-)

Pah! Flippin' cheek g

Thanks, Baz)

http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/