Old 14-07-2012, 06:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Steerpike Steerpike is offline

Default Dyslexia -v- imbecile To Janet and steerpike

On Jul 14, 5:05*pm, Janet wrote:
In article ,
says...

Steerpike wrote in
The general perception of dyslexia is similar to that held by Janet

* I have NOT described dyslexia as a disease, or people with dyslexia as
imbeciles. Those terms were used only by Baz.

* Baz appears to have moved this discussion to this separate thread
deliberately to misrepresent what I posted in another. Those following the
original thread can see for themselves I made no such comment or claims
about dyslexia (or him).

* Janet

I get the feeling that Baz is one of those people who relies on a
problem of some sort (in his case dyslexia), as a means of gaining
sympathy from others.