Old 15-07-2012, 12:12 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_12_] Billy[_12_] is offline

Default Chilli Plants - New buds going yellow and dying!

In article ,
Stevie wrote:

Hi Guys,

My chilli plants are well established now and are producing fruit but I
am finding that a lot of the new buds that are forming at the top end of
the plant are going yellow and dying off either before or just after
flowering.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong. A friend of mine is growing chillies
and he is having the same issues.

Thanks,

Stevie

Too much, too little, uneven watering,
temperature is too cool,
too much fertilizer,
lack of pollination?

--
Welcome to the New America.
or

If God wanted us to vote, he would have given us a candidate.