Old 15-07-2012, 07:31 PM
salebystone salebystone is offline
Banned

Default Saleby Stone :)

Hi everyone,

I'm a new member here. I joined today to come and have a look!

My name is Sam and I run a small business making various concrete garden decorations. I've only recently started out so I'm always looking for advice and suggestions as well as looking to supply people too!

If you would like to have a look at some of my bits and pieces then please have a look at my website!

Saleby Stone

Apart from that, thanks for having me! I hope to get involved in the site as time goes on!