Old 15-07-2012, 06:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default Strange

On Sun, 15 Jul 2012 17:29:10 +0100, David Hill
wrote:

We seem to have lost our Isle of Wight poster since a certain poster
called Steerpike came on the scene.
Strange coincident, or what?

AFAIK Crowe and Steerpike don't get on; indeed hate each other. But as
both are in my killfile I've avoided the dubious pleasure of reading
anything either writes for some time. Plus one of the benefits of
Agent is a little setting that, by default, doesn't display text of
earlier posts. So I see nowt by either, even if someone replies to one
of them.

Downside is that earlier I thought you were responding "BORING/YAWN"
to Sacha and nearly jogged across the bay to chuck a pebble at you

Cheers, Jake
Urgling from the East End of Swansea Bay where sometimes
it's raining and sometimes it's not.