Old 15-07-2012, 06:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Strange

Steerpike wrote in
:

On Jul 15, 6:25*pm, Baz wrote:
"Bob Hobden" wrote
.

net:

"David Hill" *wrote

We seem to have lost our Isle of Wight poster since a certain
poster called Steerpike came on the scene.
Strange coincident, or what?

They are both in my Blocked Senders List so I only see their posts
if it's repeated.

Either way, it looks like his boyfriend has kicked him out. And not
befor

time if he is having it off with Janet, if that is, Janet is his real
nam

e.

Baz

The reason Mike has not been posting on here is due to a serious
illness..........so while he is certainly not on my Xmas card list, I
for one will not be attacking him on here!

Don't be silly Mike or whatever you call yourself. You fool nobody.

If it is you, Mike, and you really are ill I wish you the best and quickest
recovery.

Baz