Old 16-07-2012, 11:32 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme[_2_] Stephen Wolstenholme[_2_] is offline

Default Strange

On Sun, 15 Jul 2012 21:00:45 +0100, Jake
wrote:

On Sun, 15 Jul 2012 20:21:57 +0100, Chris Hogg wrote:

On Sun, 15 Jul 2012 18:42:11 +0100, Jake
wrote:

Plus one of the benefits of
Agent is a little setting that, by default, doesn't display text of
earlier posts. So I see nowt by either, even if someone replies to one
of them.

Cheers, Jake
=======================================
Urgling from the East End of Swansea Bay where sometimes
it's raining and sometimes it's not.

I'm using Agent, version 6.00/32.1186, but can't find such a setting.
Can you direct me? Such a facility would be very good to have!

Simples. View,Hide quoted text. This will replace any earlier text
with [QUOTED TEXT]. I have added a "button" to the Agent toolbar which
toggles the setting on and off in case I want to see something.

Alternatively, unless you've tweaked settings, just press Q to toggle
displaying earlier text on and off. (I can never remember which letter
it is hence my toolbar button).

Cheers, Jake
Urgling from the East End of Swansea Bay where sometimes
it's raining and sometimes it's not.

Or just press Q

Steve

--