Old 16-07-2012, 05:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Attn: steerpike

Chris Hogg wrote in
news
On Mon, 16 Jul 2012 11:09:58 +0100, chris French
wrote:

In message , Baz
writes
You denied that you called me an imbecile.
Well, look at this.

I think it was Janet that disputed that, among other things.

Though I suggest leaving this sort of thing to lie, rather than starting
another thread devoted to it. Most people don't care about stupid things
others say about someone else on Usenet.

I had no idea about any of this silliness until you drew attention to
it.

I agree. If you don't like what people say, just kill file them for
goodness sake, then you won't see them and won't be upset by them.
Thankfully URG is usually free of flame wars: please don't start one.

Yes, I feel foolish now. How could I have responded in that way?
I feel ashamed of myself now. Made a right fool of myself. At my age!

Best wishes.
Baz