Old 16-07-2012, 10:54 PM
ted4272 ted4272 is offline
Registered User

Default Spear & Jackson Petrol Hedge Trimmer Petrol Leak

I bought a Spear & Jackson petrol hedgetrimmer from Argos and because I don't have the receipt the 'help desk' won't help, even with advice. I might be out of time anyway as they apply a 2year cut-off.

The problem is petrol leaks from the place where the petrol tube leaves the tank to go to the engine. I tried surrounding it with bluetack but the petrol dissolves this.

I wonder has anyone found a simple solution to this problem, or have a sensible suggestion?